Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

Does the Recorder's Office have Real Estate Transfer Declarations specific to Grundy County?

No. The Illinois Real Estate Transfer Declaration (PTAX-203 & PTAX-203A) are forms created and required by the State of Illinois. As such, these forms are not specific to any one county, and may be used in all counties throughout Illinois.

Download these forms and their instructions and/or fill out the form online with the Illinois Department of Revenue by visiting our Download Forms Information page.