Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

How can a person with a Functional or Access Needs become part of the Registry?

To become part of the Registry, contact the Grundy County EMA office at 815-941-3457, or complete the attached questionnaire and mail it in.  Even if you are already on the registry, please fill out the attached form and return it again.  The information is updated annually. 

Further questions about ther Registry may be directed to the Grundy County EMA at - 815-941-3457