Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

How can a person with a Functional or Access Needs become part of the Registry?

To become part of the Registry, complete the questionnaire and mail it in. Even if you are already on the registry, please fill out the form and return it again. The information is updated every year.