Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

What can I do if I think my assessment is unfair?

You can file a complaint with the County Board of Review. If you are dissatisfied with the Board’s decision, you may appeal the decision to the State Property Tax Appeal Board, or you may pay your taxes under protest and take the matter to court.