Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

What do I do if I am a victim of a crime?

Immediately report the crime to your local police or the Sheriff’s Department.

The police will ask you questions regarding the incident and will then prepare a police report.

The sooner you make the report the better the chances are that law enforcement officials can collect the evidence necessary to prosecute the crime.