Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

What should I do if I am threatened?

Anyone who seeks to threaten or bribe you into dropping charges is obstructing justice and may be committing additional crimes. Immediately report any threat or bribe to the police and to the Assistant State’s Attorney who is assigned to the case.