Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

Where can I take corrugated cardboard for recycling?

Most of the time haulers who are contracted for residential recycling programs will accept corrugated cardboard. Please check with your hauler for program specifics.

The Abitibi- Consolidated paper collection bins located at many of the postal facilities and throughout the County DO NOT accept corrugated cardboard in their containers. Please do not place any of this material in their containers as it does not get recycled.