Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

Where can I take my construction & demolition debris for disposal?

According to the Construction Materials Recycling Association, construction and demolition debris (C&D) make up between 25-45% of the waste stream in North America today. Usually such wastes are generated through the private sector by demolition, construction and remodeling contractors. Some of this stream is also generated by dedicated homeowners through remodeling projects in their own home.

A number of items can possibly be reused. Whenever possible, residents should donate or try to reuse any materials that are salvageable. Additionally, the Environtech Landfill located at 1800 Ashley Road in Morris may be able to accept your debris for you for a fee. You can contact them at (815) 941-1800.