Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

Who do I contact about the condition of the railroad crossing near my house?

All railroad crossings are the jurisdiction of and maintained by the railroad company who owns the railroad tracks. The Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC) oversees all railroads in the state of Illinois and has a complaint form for railroad crossings. Call 217-782-7660.