Grundy County

Official Website of Grundy County Government Offices

Who do I contact if there is a problem with my road?

Public agencies have responsibility for roads on which they have jurisdictional authority. If you live on a state road, contact IDOT at 815-434-6131. If you live on a township road, you should contact your road commissioner. If you live on a county road, you may contact and place your concern with the highway department.