Monday — Friday • 8:00 AM — 4:30 PM
111 E. Washington Street, Room 33 Morris, IL 60450
Collects and disburses real estate taxes and other financial aspects of the county. Also pays county bills including all county personnel payroll.
The Treasurer’s Office is located in the Courthouse Building, 111 E. Washington Street, across from the Morris Post Office.
- The County Treasurer, (815) 941-3215, has information pertaining to the actual tax bill, amount and tax payment procedures.
- Duplicate copies of tax bills are available for $5.00 if you are not the homeowner of record.
- We offer look-up service for 50 cents per parcel for written requests.
- The County Clerk’s Office, (815) 941-3227, can answer inquiries about the various tax rates and levies.
- The Supervisor of Assessments Office, (815) 941-3269, can offer assistance relating to assessments, property descriptions, exemptions and reporting mailing address changes.