Grundy County Health Department
COVID-19 Vaccine Group 1B Survey
In preparation and planning, Grundy County Health Department (GCHD) is collecting the number of persons in Phase 1b (as defined by ACIP and IDPH) who are most eligible and who intend to receive the vaccine through Grundy County. Only residents or persons working in Grundy may receive vaccine through Grundy County.
Please answer the questions below, and GCHD will include you as a potential recipient of vaccine in Grundy County.
Eligible persons for this phase include:
* Individuals over 65 years of age
* Front line Workers (fire, law enforcement, 911 workers, security personnel, school officers)
* Education (Pre-K through 12th grade, and child care: teachers, principals, support, day care workers)
* Food and Agriculture (Processing, Plants, Veterinary Health, Livestock Services, Animal Care)
* Manufacturing (Industrial Production of Goods for Distribution to Retail, Wholesale and Other Manufacturing)
* Corrections Workers and Inmates (Prison/Jail Officers, Juvenile Facility Staff, Workers Providing In-Person Support, Inmates)
* United States Postal Services Workers
* Public Transit Workers (Flight Crew, Bus Drivers, Train Conductors, Taxi Drivers, Ride Sharing Services)
* Grocery Store Workers (Baggers, Cashiers, Stockers, Pick-Up, Customer Service)
* Shelters/Adult Day Care (Homeless Shelter, Women’s Shelter, Adult Day/Drop-in Program, Sheltered Workshop, Psycho-Social Rehab)